Welcome to 4/17 Irwin Street East Fremantle.
With its prime central location, in a most desirable street, all within walking distance to multiple restaurants & cafs, of bustling Petra Street and all that East Fremantle has to offer, it’s within close proximity to an enviable list of shopping options, to small boutique outlets and the ever-popular Historical Fremantle City Centre. Just a short stroll to numerous hotels and the Swan River, it simply doesn’t get any better.
Ever so close parks, sporting ovals and public transport, with easy access to Canning Highway and with multiple options for private or public schools, it’s quite simple East Fremantle is blessed by all it has to offer you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Make the move To East Fremantle, to be the new owner of this home in a commanding position.
Features of this property
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms,2 w/c
* Master bedroom with built in robe, r/c air-conditioner
* Formal Dining and open planned living, views to front and rear garden
* Kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of storage, with view to rear gardens
* Functional laundry, plenty storage
* Paved alfresco with patio area
* R/C split system air con to living and dining
* Newly laid carpets / blinds
* Covered carport
* Neatly presented front yard
* Huge rear enclosed paved and landscaped gardens
* Floor Area 100sqm
* Year of construction 1978
* Room for caravan,boat,trailer
Shire Rates $1549.00 (approx)
Water Rates $1036.00 (approx)
Strata Levies $500 p/a (approx) OF INSURANCE VALUE
To view this property please contact Tim Tyler 0418 946 970 or Peter Hall 0416196438