Welocome to 310/126 Mounts Bay Road
The apartment is situated in the popular Mounts Bay Waters complex which features 2 pools, 2 gyms and 2 tennis courts for owner and tenants use. The complex is situated only minutes walk to the CBD, river, down the road from Jacob's Ladder and opposite a beautiful John Oldham park and lake.
The three key principles when buying real estate are LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.
A chance of a lifetime comes every now and again.
Centrally located minutes from Perth CBD with easy access to Swan River walking distance to public transport at Elizabeth Quay railway station, formerly known as Esplanade station, serves the southern end of Perth's central business district including Elizabeth Quay and the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. It is part of the Transperth network.This property is positioned in a dream location where the future prospects look nothing short of exciting.
Located within the CBD's Free Transit Zone, which allows you to free Transperth bus and train travel within the city centre. Bus 950 stops right outside the village and connect you to the CBD, Hay Street and Murray Street Malls for shopping or evening entertainment at Perths great night venues
This one bedroom apartment offers versitility, flexibility and opportunity!
- Massive 51sqm living area for your guests to enjoy
- Stylish 4sqm outdoor entertainer's balcony
- Secure complex with remote access and keyless entry front door with pin code access
- Spacious built in wardrobe
- Technology savy for the new owner as powerpoints have USB ports in them and LED downlights throughout to save power.
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower
- Newly installed Hot water system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry
Mounts Bay Road is a gem in the City of Perth nestled between the prestigious suburbs of West Perth and our dynamic Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 50m to Canton Bay Chinese
- Approx. 100m to Jacobs Ladder
- Approx. 200m to Bus Stops 23, 102, 107, 950
- Approx. 500m to Swan River cycle ways
- Approx. 800m to the doorstep of Kings Park
- Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Council Rates: $1,490/a, Water Rates: $1,384/a Strata Rates: $987.45p/q
Internal: 51sqm, Balcony: 4sqm, Store: 2sqm, Total: 57sqm
For more details, Please Call Tim Tyler mobile 0418 946 970
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes