Welcome to 1D Yunderup road, South Yunderup
Build your dream home, this large block has plenty of room for your caravan, boat, trailer ready for your growing family, whether you’re a savvy investor and retiree this is a great opportunity.
South Yunderup is located on the south bank of the Murray River. Ever so peaceful and relaxed a fantastic opportunity for the family. All major amenities are close by with quick access to the Forrest Highway with an easy drive to the heart of Mandurah.
A relaxing life style awaits. Enjoy your early morning coffee at Pelicans on the Murray Café just down the street.
- 1046sqm of ready to build on vacant land
- 26m frontage, rear 26sqm, side boundaries are 40.23sqm
- Central hub with IGA supermarket, pharmacy, bottle shop, coffee shop and medical centre
- Close to Austin Cove Baptist Primary School as well as day care centres
- Enjoy the Murray River
- Short drive to access numerous sporting clubs and boat ramps
- 15 mins to centre of Mandurah
- 10 mins to Pinjarra Township
- 55 mins drive to Perth CBD (Approx)
Shire Rates $1,300.99 pa (approx.) Shire of Murray
Water Rates $968.80 pa (approx.)
For Further Details
To fund out more about this property, you can contact agent
Tim Tyler 0418 946 970 or Peter Hall 0416 196 438 by email at [email protected]