Welcome to 21/1B McNeil Street Peppermint Grove.
What you will love:
In an ultra-con venient location on a quiet leafy green tree lined street .This prime Street second-storey 2 bedroom unit is within an easy 9km of Perth's CBD and close to an array of local amenities, this delightful light-filled unit is ready and waiting for its new owner, it will have you wondering if it really could get any better, ideal for the quick commute to the Perth CBD! or to Fremantle ,only minutes away from cafes, restaurants, public transport and shopping.
Quality low-maintenance modern living is here, with a welcoming entry and private balcony doubling as the perfect place to sit back and enjoy an early expresso without a worry in the world.
Most of your family time will be spent in the airiness of a superb low maintenance open-plan dining, kitchen and living area, they say the heart of ever home is the kitchen, modern cabinetry & countertops, electric upright stove, glass splashbacks all contribute to modern relaxed life style living.
The laundry is stylish, has its own linen press with plenty of storage.
Want to know more:
Walking Distance to Café Strip, and Freshwater Bay.
Extras include entry porch, kitchen pantry, easy access carport from unit, easy-care gardens at complex.
Also nearby are multiple options of shopping be it at The Grove Plaza, Boatshed Market, Albion Hotel, along with local parks and reserves and easy access to bus routes the 107 runs along Stirling Highway!
- Two Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Newly painted throughout
- Separate laundry
- Open plan living/dining
- Private Balcony
- Renovated kitchen
- 1 car bay
- Presbyterian Ladies College across the street
- Secure complex (driveway auto gate)
- Walking distance to cafe, Boatshed market
- Public transport along Stirling Highway
- 1 car bay
- Total Unit Area 80.5 sqm (approx)
- Close to Perth City or Fremantle
- Walk to Freshwater Bay foreshore and local parklands
- Stroll to Presbyterian Ladies' College
- 650m approx. to Cottesloe Train Station
- 650m approx. to the Swan river
- 600m approx. to Cottesloe Shopping Precinct (Napoleon Street)
- 1.3km approx. to Cottesloe Beach and Cottesloe Beach Hotel
A Great investment Unit.A dream location awaits you here, that's for sure, it's time to take stock of your surroundings and seize this moment.
Town of Peppermint Grove $1592.91 pa (approx)
Water Rates $1050.00 pa (approx)
Strata Fees $700 p/q (approx)
- Built-in Wardrobes